Residential Pest Control
Pest Control in and around your home is very important for a number of reasons. First of all pest carry and spread many diseases and can contaminate your food supply. These contamination's can result in your family suffering with unnecessary illnesses up to and including hospitalization, not to mention the cost of medications to treat these illnesses. Remember when you are choosing a Pest Control Company to protect your home from pest, you are also choosing a Pest Control Company that will protect your family. Make sure the Pest Control company you choose is using the most effective and safe methods of treatment.
Our Pest Control Maintenance Service protects you and your family against 22 different pests, unlike most others. This service covers the interior and a five foot band around the perimeter of your home.
Pests Covered by this Service:
How we perform our Pest Control Service around your Home:
We do this by performing a detailed step by step service evaluation of your home.
On our first visit, we thoroughly treat the interior of your home:
- We inspect the property prior to treatment.
- We treat as necessary all runners, crack & crevices around windows and exterior doors
- We treat all cabinets with a gel bait in all kitchen and bathroom areas.
- We treat all plumbing entries in the entire home.
- We inspect and treat around all appliances.
- We remove spider webs in all corners of the home within reach.
- We inspect and treat as necessary in pantry & broom closets for Store Product Pests.
- We inspect and treat bath traps when present.
- We inspect for rodent activity and treat as necessary.
On every regular service visit, we perform a detailed exterior treatment:
- We treat a 5' perimeter of the home with a residual insecticide utilizing a power sprayer located on all pest control trucks.
- We treat a 5' perimeter around the foundation of the home with a broadcast granular product.
- We treat all eaves, soffits, weep holes, and around all doors and windows.
- We sweep down all spider webs on the home (within reach)
- We treat and remove all wasps nest on or next to the home.(within reach)
- We inspect for signs of rodent activity and possible entry points into home.
- We advise our customers on the DO's and DON'Ts about their particular pest concerns.
When your home is under a service agreement, the initial visit includes a complete inside and outside treatment, and the following visits concentrate effort on the exterior of the property since most 85% - 90% of pest problems come from outside. Of course, inside service is provided upon request, and if you see any pest problems in between services, all callbacks are of no additional charge to you.